Bliss Fatgirl* Lean Machine
|This item is coming soon!
If you would like to receive a notification when this item is available, please fill out the following information.
The only spa-powered system that combines a 'high'-tech vacuum massager and a clinically proven skin-firming cream to help smooth and tone to make skin look and feel firmer.
- Assists in smoothing and toning the look of skin
- Gives the legs, buttocks and abs a more contoured look
- Paired with the clinically-tested fatgirlslim, to boost performance
As part of your body-bettering routine, we suggest regular vigorous massage and using the rest of the bliss fatgirlslim regimen.
Harper's Bazaar BEST BODY INNOVATION
"Finally, an at-home anti-cellulite gadget that really works - so much so, we're thrilled to report that we found the highest setting too strong (all other machines we tried felt ineffectual, even on maximum power). Use it every day you will notice the difference in a month"
*This is not a weight or fat loss product.
Skin Type: All
step 1: apply fatgirlslim cream
Our clinically proven skin-firming cream helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite with QuSome®-encapsulated caffeine for quick and targeted delivery. The Lean Machine helps boost the absorption of this famous formula, and applying the cream before using the machine will also encourage a smoother gliding motion.
step 2: massage with fatgirlslim lean machine
Paired with Fatgirlslim, our spa-it-yourself vacuum massager uses a powerful combination of lifting, suction, rolling and pulsing motions to smooth and tone the skin, giving the legs, buttocks and abs a more contoured look. Vacuuming has never been more fun!
Please refer to the included manual for full instructions on using the fatgirlslim® lean machine™ system.
QuSomes® is registered and patented by BioZone Laboratories, Inc., Pittsburg, CA 94565
Please read all instructions and warnings before using this device.
• Please consult your physician before using the device. Not recommended for use if you’re pregnant or using blood thinners, or have any of the following conditions: heart condition, diabetes, unexplained or systemic edema, unexplained calf pain, hypersensitive skin, varicose veins, swollen or inflamed areas, skin eruptions, open wounds or scars, rash, eczema or bruises.
• Keep the device away from children.
• This device is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
• Do not use the device on wet skin, near water, or while showering or bathing.
• Do not submerge, or have the device come in contact with water.
• Do not operate the device if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped, damaged, or dropped in water.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
• Keep device away from heated surfaces and direct sunlight.
• Never drop or insert any object into any of the device’s openings.
• When charging, attach plug first to device and then to outlet. To disconnect, turn device off and then remove plug from outlet.
• This device is for use on human skin only. Do not use this device for any other purpose.
• Store your device and power plug in a moisture-free area.
• Keep battery out of reach of children.
• Do not use non-rechargeable batteries with this device.
• Do not insert or remove the battery while the power is on.
• Do not expose the battery to excessive physical shock.
• Do not use the battery if the plastic cover has been torn or compromised in any way.
• Never use a swollen or leaky battery, or one which is damaged or giving off an unusual odor.
• If handling a leaky battery, always use protective eyewear and wear disposable rubber or latex gloves when handling the part. Other types of material may be used to prevent contact with skin, but should be disposable in case of exposure.
• Before disposing of the device, the battery must be removed.
• Discarding batteries with your general household waste can be harmful to the environment. The expired battery must be disposed of safely. It should be taken to a collection point designated by local authorities. For further information, contact your local solid waste authority.
The first Bliss
Spa was opened in Soho, New York in 1996 by Marcia Gilmore following increasing demand for her spa treatment. The company has since grown enormously, with Bliss spas opening all over the world. The spa-inspired Bliss skincare
range gives you the opportunity to re-create the relaxing spa experience in your own comfortable surroundings.