A spray-on, rinse-off, light-as-air, fresh-scented foaming depilatory that removes unwanted hair and is infused with a powerful hair inhibiting complex, skin-soothing conditioning extracts, and a deeply nourishing double butter complex. ‘Fuzz’ Off Foam effectively and painlessly removes unwanted body hair without the need to get hands messy. It also helps to reduce future hair growth as it deeply nourishes, moisturizes, and soothes skin leaving it soft-to-the touch and silky-smooth.
100% of women said their skin felt smoother after use.*
97% said they would recommend this product to their family and friends.*
97% of women agreed that the product was easy to use and apply.*
Over 5 out of 6 women prefer ‘fuzz’ off foam to their current hair removal method.*
*based on a consumer perception study of healthy females aged 20-45
Skin Type: All
Before use, read and follow the patch test instructions on the product insert. If after 24 hours you do not experience any redness or irritation, begin normal use. Remember – do NOT exceed 10 minutes total application time.
- Apply in a bathtub or shower. Shake well. Holding can 2 inches from body, spray in a continuous motion over area where hair removal is desired.
- Leave foam on skin for 5 minutes and check a small area. If hair remains, leave on for an additional minute. Continue this process in one minute increments until hair is removed. Do NOT exceed 10 minutes.
- When using on delicate areas (underarms, bikini), spray a small amount into hand and apply, monitoring for sensitivity. Wash hands well after use. Do NOT spray directly onto delicate areas.
- Remove foam with washcloth rinsing washcloth directly into drain to avoid making bath surface slippery. Rinse skin thoroughly after use and pat dry.
- Rinse the nozzle thoroughly after use. Ensure the can and nozzle are fully dry before replacing the cap.
- Wait 24 hours after use before applying antiperspirant, using products with fragrance, swimming, and sunbathing to avoid irritation.
The first Bliss
Spa was opened in Soho, New York in 1996 by Marcia Gilmore following increasing demand for her spa treatment. The company has since grown enormously, with Bliss spas opening all over the world. The spa-inspired Bliss skincare
range gives you the opportunity to re-create the relaxing spa experience in your own comfortable surroundings.